Native Remedies - SciatiGon (3 Bottles)
Three Bottles Native Remedies SciaticGon 60 mL each, 180 mL total
- Acts as nervous system tonic
- Soothes the sciatic nerve
- Supports the health of the spinal canal
- Maintains joint and muscle health and mobility
- Supports the health of the back
- Money Back Guarantee
FAST SHIPPING--Items ordered by noon EST will normally ship THE SAME DAY. Orders after noon will ship THE NEXT DAY.
The sciatic nerve is the longest peripheral nerve in the body, and runs from the lower back through the pelvis and buttock area, right down to the back of the lower leg. It is an extension of the lower end of the spinal cord and is made up of the lumbar and sacral nerve roots from the spine.
The sciatic nerve runs out of the lower spine, behind the hip joint and down the back of the thigh. Its function is to send signals from the brain to the muscles of your leg and from the leg back to the brain – therefore helping to regulate movement in the limbs. Movement and feeling in the legs and feet are largely dependent on the sciatic nerve, which is very important to quality of life and maintaining normal mobility. Because it originates in the spinal cord, the health of the spinal cord and its vertebra plays a large role in the healthy functioning of the sciatic nerve.
The natural way
There are many things which can be done to support the health and functioning of the sciatic nerve.
Maintaining the health and strength of the vertebra and surrounding tissues is very important. Practice good back health and be sure not to put strain on the lumbar region. Regular back exercises, as well as exercise like swimming and walking, can help to support the integrity of the spine.
Be sure you maintain a healthy posture and consider taking up yoga or Pilates which can help to strengthen the central core of the body. Sleep on an orthopedic mattress to support your back at night.
Eat a healthy diet and take daily supplements known to benefit the health of bone, cartilage and nerves. These include zinc, magnesium, calcium, Vitamin C and manganese. Avoid cigarettes and excess alcohol. Natural remedies have also been used for thousands of years to support the skeletal and nervous system. More recently, modern research has confirmed their effectiveness.
What is SciatiGon?
SciatiGon is a 100% safe and effective natural remedy for supporting the health of the sciatic nerve, spine, and nervous system.
The formula remains true to the Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA) of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
By supporting the spine and the nervous system, including the sciatic nerve, SciatiGon can make all the difference.
How has SciatiGon helped others?
“…I’ve used Native Remedies products before with good results and was pleased to find (your remedy)… My husband took SciatiGon regularly …Once again, Native Remedies has been the answer... thank you! ”
— Michael L., FL
“...I started looking on the internet ...and found your SciatiGon remedy. I ordered it immediately and started taking it the minute it arrived. Within 3 days I was feeling better …Thank you for a life-saving remedy… I have no idea what I would have done if I hadn’t found SciatiGon! ”
— Myra, AL, USA
“I do want to say thank you! I have been taking SciatiGon. It works great… I haven't been taking it regularly like I should, I take it once a day now being busy with work. I can't thank you enough for such a great product. I shall return again for other products that you offer. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!”
— Mike P., WI, USA
What are the Ingredients?
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for vegans and lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
SciatiGon contains the following natural ingredients:
- Prickly Ash (Zanthoxylum herculis) is a highly effective and soothing circulatory system and nervous system tonic.
- German Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) is widely used as a gentle and soothing herb. Matricaria acts as a general tonic for the nervous system and is often used to soothe the back. (Della Loggia R, Carle R, Sosa S, and et al. “Evaluation of the anti-inflammatory activity of chamomile preparations.” Planta Med 1990;56:657-658.)
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) has been used for many centuries as a blood purifier and system cleanser. It also has an excellent effect on joint health, including the health of the vertebra and surrounding tissue. (Lin, C. C., Lu, J. M., Yang, J. J., Chuang, S. C., and Ujiie, T. “Anti-inflammatory and radical scavenge effects of Arctium lappa.” Am J Chin Med 1996;24(2):127-137.)
- Devil's Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) is indigenous to the Kalahari Desert and grows only in Africa. Devil's Claw is used world-wide for maintaining joint and muscle health and scientific analysis shows that the most important active ingredients in Devil's Claw include monoterpine, harpagoside, glycoside, beta-sitosterol, procumbine and stigmasterol. It has been researched for its ability to support back health (Chrubasik S, Zimpfer C, Schutt U, et al. “Effectiveness of Harpagophytum procumbens in treatment of acute low back pain.” Phytomedicine 1996;3(1):1-10. ).
- Rhus tox (30C) is a remedy well-known for supporting the back and associated tissue, especially for those who tend to lift heavy loads.
- Colocynthis (30C) is recommended for supporting the health and comfort of the nerves and nervous system as a whole.
How do I use SciatiGon?
Initially: Take 5 drops in 1/4 cup water every 30 minutes as needed. Do not exceed 10 doses in 12 hours.
Maintenance dose: 10 - 15 drops in 1/4 cup water three times daily. Dosage may be increased when necessary as follows: 5 drops in 1/4 cup water every 30 minutes as needed. Do not exceed 10 doses in 12 hours.
Safety during pregnancy and nursing not yet established. Use with caution if suffering from gastric ulcers.
How long until I see results?
Like most herbal remedies, SciatiGon gets to work quickly and an initial response should be noted within minutes. With regular use, continued improvement should be noted.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One 60 ml bottle of SciatiGon will last approximately 30 days, depending on frequency of use.