PetAlive - Cushex Drops-M
Homeopathic medicine for symptoms of adrenal & pituitary gland imbalance in dogs
Uses: Temporarily relieves symptoms of long-term exposure to high levels of cortisol
- Premier homeopathic medicine encourages system detoxification for symptom relief
- Reduces excessive thirst and urination
- Relieves stomach upset, nausea, indigestion, heartburn and vomiting
- Reduces minor pain in the stomach and liver area
- Relieves dry, rough, itching skin for improved appearance and a healthy, shiny coat
- Improves appetite and digestive functioning
What is Cushex Drops-M?
Cushex Drops-M is an effective homeopathic medicine carefully formulated to relieve the symptoms caused by an imbalance of the adrenal and pituitary glands. This remedy contains only premium herbs that are 100% safe for your dogs and is a non-addictive natural homeopathic remedy.
Cushex Drops-M is specially formulated toencourage detoxification and help relieve uncomfortable symptoms by draining toxins from the liver and kidneys. Detox can help your pet naturally mitigate the effects of long-term exposure to high levels of cortisol and the resulting symptoms like dry, rough skin, excessive shedding, thirst and urination, and many digestive symptoms.
Our homeopathic medicines are easy to administer, and the serving can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes. It is also an excellent companion to our herbal supplement Cushex Drops S which supports the health and balance of adrenal & pituitary glands.
All PetAlive homeopathic products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Maintaining healthy adrenal gland functioning
The adrenal glands are positioned on the top of your dog’s kidneys and are small, orange and triangular in shape. They have an inside (adrenal medulla) and an outside (adrenal cortex) and a connective tissue covering that is within a fat layer.
The adrenal glands work together with other glands in your dog’s body (like the brain’s hypothalamus and the pituitary gland) to help your dog stay healthy and function well. First, the hypothalamus stimulates the pituitary gland using hormones called corticotrophin. Then the pituitary gland produces adrenocortico-trophic hormone (also known as ACTH) to stimulate the adrenal glands. Finally, the adrenal glands produce hormones called corticosteroid.
It’s important for these hormones to exist in balance for your dog to stay healthy and live a life free of uncomfortable symptoms. They are important components responsible for making sure that all of the organs, glands and tissues are properly. And the adrenal glands also help maintain metabolic processes by regulating blood sugar levels, controlling inflammation, and managing stress responses (“fight or flight” responses).
Higher than normal cortisol levels can be linked to prolonged use of corticosteroids, so helping the body maintain balance in the adrenal glands is one important step in keeping your dog happy, healthy and symptom-free.
The natural way
Natural remedies can be an important part of supporting your dog’s physical well-being and a holistic approach to wellness. Herbal supplements and homeopathic medicines can play an important role in supporting the health and balance of your dog's adrenal and pituitary glands. Due to the vital role these glands play in the daily comfort of your pet, it is fundamental to your dog’s immediate and long-term health to support the functioning of the adrenal and pituitary glands. By employing these cornerstones of a holistic and natural approach to wellness, you can help encourage a healthy and happy life for your pet.
What are the ingredients?
Cushex Drops-M is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Adrenalinum 7C HPUS, Arsenicum album 30C HPUS, Berberis vulgaris 3X HPUS, Chelidonium majus 2X HPUS, Hepar sulphuris calcareum 30C HPUS, Mercurius solubilis 30C HPUS, Pituitarum posterium 7C HPUS, Sulphur 30C HPUS, Taraxacum officinale 2X HPUS.
- Adrenalinum 7C HPUS: isopathy, adrenal gland balance.
- Arsenicum album 30C HPUS: excessive thirst, digestive upset including nausea, vomiting, sudden gastric pain (gastralgia) and dyspepsia, skin problems including itching, burning, dry, rough, scaly skin.
- Berberis vulgaris 3X HPUS: urinary disturbances, nausea and heartburn, hepatic drainage remedy.
- Chelidonium majus 2X HPUS: acts mainly upon the whole digestive tract, including nausea and vomiting, jaundice skin due to hepatic and gall bladder obstruction, elective on the liver.
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum 30C HPUS: discomfort in liver region, distended abdomen. Unhealthy skin.
- Mercurius solubilis 30C HPUS: weak memory and loss of will power, vertigo, putrid belching (eructations), intense thirst, enlarged liver sore to touch, jaundice, digestive issues including entercolitis and stomatitis, gingivitis.
- Pituitarum posterium 7C HPUS: isopathy.
- Sulphur 30C HPUS: putrid belching (eructations), loss or excessive appetite, abdomen very sensitive to pressure, pain and soreness over liver, frequent urination (mictruration) and bed-wetting/uncontrolled urination (enuresis), skin problems including all kinds of eruptions, dry scaly unhealthy skin, itching (pruritis) and burning, skin problems feel worse scratching and washing, hepatic insufficiency.
- Taraxacum officinale 2X HPUS: gastric headaches, bilious attacks and jaundice skin.
How do I use Cushex Drops-M?
Use a dropper or syringe to administer into your dog’s mouth, or mix into its food or water.
For all pets: 0.50 mL 3-5 times daily
For acute symptoms, administer every 30 minutes as needed or until symptoms subside, or up to 48 hours.
For additional support, Cushex Drops-M can be used concurrently with Cushex Drops S our herbal supplement for adrenal and pituitary gland balance in dogs.
Cushex Drops-M is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Caution: If pet is pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
Pets respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health, it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using them regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long does one bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Cushex Drops-M will last for 24-40 days, depending on the needs of your pet.