Pet Alive - Immunity and Liver Support (3 Bottles)
Three Bottles Pet Alive Immunity & Liver Support 60 capsules each, 180 capsules total
Immunity & Liver Support Benefits:
- Support healthy immune functioning
- Maintain liver health and functioning and aid in systemic cleansing
- Act as a tonic for the lymphatic system
- Support healthy hemoglobin levels
- Promote vitality and balance in the body
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied after 30 days, please return your item for a refund.
Health And Beauty Matters is an authorized seller of Native Remedies and Pet Alive products. Please visit our partner ebay store, International Pantry, to validate our feedback and experience. International Pantry
Why is liver functioning so important for my pet?
The liver is the second largest organ in the body and is often seen as the most important one. In traditional Chinese medicine, a healthy liver is seen as the most critical element in the body's natural ability to fight disease and function optimally.
Amongst other important functions, the liver is responsible for eliminating and detoxifying toxins that enter the bloodstream. It also produces bile, which is essential in the breakdown of fats, and is the organ which stores Vitamin A, D, E and K.
Liver functioning is also vital to the health of the immune system, which ensures that your pet stays healthy.
The natural way
There is much that can be done to support a healthy immune system. Here are a few tips:
- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible
- Don’t expose your pet to second hand cigarette smoke.
- Give your pet a healthy varied diet – making sure to include lots of raw meat, fresh vegetables and fruit
- Acupressure massage is also helpful in improving immune system and liver functioning.
- As always, lots of exercise - the benefits are multiple both for you and your pet!
- Use natural remedies known to support immune system functioning
What is Immunity & Liver Support?
Immunity and Liver Support capsules contain a combination of specially selected herbs known for their ability to cleanse and purify the system, support immune functioning, and maintain liver health.
Used as a general tonic, Immunity and Liver Support capsules will help to keep your pet in peak health and are also very effective as a companion remedy along with a range of our other natural remedies (see ComboPacks below).
“I am a vet tech and have 9 dogs, most of which are rescues from the clinic I am employed by. A miniature poodle named Kramer is one of these special dogs… When Kramer was about 2 years old he started having these shaking episodes and has been medicated ever since… Since the vet didn’t have anything to help with liver and pancreatic health I turned to two of your products - Immunity and Liver Support and Liver Aid – and started a lower fat diet… Now at almost 9 years old, he's acting like a puppy again. He's playing, which he hasn’t done for years, eating very well and just acts like he feels so much better than he has for a long time. I have become such a believer that I'm going to try the EaseSure for him as well. I've always felt that his condition would shorten his life and I can't imagine my life without him. Now I have the hope of if not prolonging his life, certainly making the time I have left with him happy and comfortable. Thank you so much for your great products.”
“I've been giving my 5-year-old pug Immunity and Liver Support, along with C-Caps, for 6 months …After only a few days, I noticed a new vitality and energy... it was like I had a puppy again… Her overall health improved immensely. Recently, I ran out of these products. Thinking I had another bottle of each in the cabinet, I did not order again in time to not miss some doses. I wasn't too worried as she is doing so wonderfully, but I quickly ordered again. PetAlive.com is so quick and responsive; I had the refills in just a few days. Beans went without her supplements for about 5 days. Two days after starting her regular dosage again, she was perkier and more full of energy. I am convinced that Immunity and Liver Support is doing wonders in keeping her healthy and happy …I recommend your site and your products to every one. With all the toxins in our air, water and environment, even if your pet does not suffer from any disease or condition, I believe Immunity and Liver Support can do wonders to keep your precious family member healthy and full of energy throughout a long, happy life. Thank you PetAlive.com!”
—Camille, PA, USA
“I wanted to write in and tell you that I think you have a great Web site with lots of good information and help. I have already used two of your products and have been very pleased. My cat [really improved] …since your Liver & Immunity Support.”
“Thank you for such wonderful products! I wish I had known about them sooner. I started giving my 13 year old cocker Immunity & Liver Support capsules for about 2 months. He seems to have a spring in his step now when walking …I can't thank you enough!”
—Patti, MI, USA
What are the Ingredients?
Native Remedies' products are created using a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
Immunity & Liver Support contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is known to contain bitter principles which have a beneficial effect on the liver and digestive system. (Kuusi T, Pyylaso H, and Autio K. “The bitterness properties of dandelion. II. Chemical investigations.” Lebensm-Wiss Technol 1985; 18: 347-349.) Dandelion is also a source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It supports liver and gall bladder functioning and helps to maintain fluid balance and healthy blood pressure levels in the body. (Hook I, McGee A, Henman M, and et al. “Evaluation of dandelion for diuretic activity and variation in potassium content.” Int J Pharmacog 1993; 31(1):29-34.)
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is well known for its excellent benefits for immune functioning. Used as a natural immune system tonic, Echinacea also helps to support the lymphatic system. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy and support a well functioning immune system. One study investigated Echinacea specifically for its supportive immune action in dogs. (Reichling J, Fitzi J, Furst-Jucker J, et al. “Echinacea powder: treatment for canine chronic and seasonal upper respiratory tract infections.” Schweiz Arch Tierheilkd 2003;145(5):223-231.)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, assisting with growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help to nourish the blood and support healthy hemoglobin levels. This herb is often recommended as a systemic and restorative tonic. Animal studies have shown its supportive function of the heart and overall health and specific supportive action on the animal liver and kidneys. (Akbarsha MA, Vijendrakumar S, Kadalmani B, et al. “Curative property of Withania somnifera Dunal root in the context of carbendazim-induced histopathological changes in the liver and kidney of rat.” Phytomedicine 2000; 7(6):499-507. )(Dhuley JN. “Adaptogenic and cardioprotective action of ashwagandha in rats and frogs.” J Ethnopharmacol 2000; 70(1):57-63.)
- Milk Thistle (Sylibum marianus) is regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and restoratives and use of Milk Thistle may be traced back more than 2000 years. Milk Thistle has been subject to many clinical trials which clearly demonstrate its effectiveness. (Feher J, Deak G, Muzes G, et al. “Liver-protective action of silymarin therapy in chronic alcoholic liver diseases.” Orv Hetil 1989; 130(51):2723-2727. ) It is frequently recommended to support the health and functioning of the liver. Scientific analysis of Milk Thistle shows that it contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the therapeutic benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a well known anti-oxidant. (Comoglio A, Tomasi A, Malandrino S, et al. Scavenging effect of silipide, a new silybin-phospholipid complex, on ethanol-derived free radicals. Biochem Pharmacol 1995; 50(8):1313-1316. ) This would have a direct impact on maintaining the overall systemic health of your pet as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
- Rice Powder (inactive ingredient)
The capsules may be given whole or opened and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Note: Dosages may be repeated more frequently when needed for extra support. For more frequent dosing, use one tablet every 20 – 30 minutes for up to 10 doses.
Get optimum results with regular use
Get optimum results with regular use While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
How long until I see results?
Response times vary from animal to animal, depending on many factors. As with all good tonics, continued benefits to health and vitality should be seen with regular use.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Immunity and Liver Support contains 60 capsules and will last for 15 - 60 days, depending on the size of your pet.
We are proud of our customer feedback. We welcome your questions or comments. We offer a money back guarentee on this product. If you are not satisfied with it after 30 days, please send it back for a refund.