PetAlive - Parasite Dr. (3 Bottles)
Three Bottles Pet Alive Parasite Dr. 180 Capsules
Parasite Dr. Benefits:
- Promote digestive health and balance
- Calm and soothe the digestive system
- Cleanse and detox the digestive system and improve digestive functioning
- Cleanse the blood
- Support correct balance of intestinal flora
- Act as a tonic for the entire digestive system
- Support the immune system
- 60 day money back guarantee
- Expiration at least 1 year out.
Health And Beauty Matters is an authorized seller of Pet Alive products. We have years of experience on ebay.
The natural way
When it comes to your pet’s health, natural remedies are usually a good place to start. In the wild, animals will instinctively seek out therapeutic herbs to support their health and may roam far to find the herbs they need. However, domestic animals do not have access to a wide variety of therapeutic plants. In addition, pet lifestyles often resemble those of their owners, meaning that health is often compromised on a number of levels. It makes sense therefore that, as owners, we supplement the diets of our pets with herbs that will help to bring their systems into balance. Because domestic gardens usually cannot support the variety of plants our pets need, PetAlive has therefore formulated a range of easy to use and effective natural remedies for pet health.
Parasites are a fact of life and our bodies – and those of our pets – are host to a number of parasites and other organisms. This is quite normal. Given a healthy gut and immune system and access to certain plants, the animal body is designed to keep these parasites in check and ensure that they do not reach proportions that are harmful to health.
However, domestication and modern diets have compromised the ability of our animals to maintain systemic balance in a number of areas and to sustain an environment which keeps parasites and other organisms in check.
Holistic practitioners recognize that the whole animal should be treated to maximize health and support balance in the system. Maintaining balance and integrity in the gut and throughout the system and supporting the natural cleansing and purifying mechanisms of the body will go a long way to keep our pets free of parasites. This is where natural remedies can play an important role.
What is Parasite Dr.?
Parasite Dr. is a 100% herbal remedy specially formulated to promote digestive health and balance, cleanse the blood and support the immune system.
As an added bonus, Parasite Dr. also helps to cleanse the digestive system and promote healthy digestive functioning.
How has Parasite Dr. helped others?
“I'm happy to report that my kitty responded to the Parasite Dr. quite quickly. I continued to give it to her for the entire three week period and just stopped yesterday. She is completely better, and her usual healthy self. I am very grateful for this natural product. We live pretty remotely and to get to the vet is a six hour round trip and then with the snow this becomes dangerous. And aside from that, I've always wanted to find a natural remedy for worms since our kitty is a mouser. Thank you.”
“Hi, I just wanted to add to all the other testimonials. I have started using Parasite Dr. and I have seen a difference in my 3 cats and they are so much happier and alive! I am hooked and love your site. Thank you so much.”
“My daughter has been using your (people) products for her family for some time and she has always recommended them for me. As I am very healthy, I have not had much need for any :-) (thank goodness!) However…it was great to discover that you have a pet website. The Parasite Dr. has lived up to its promise and I can certainly recommend it to other pet owners”
“I purchased Parasite Dr. about a week ago… I live in the country surrounded by woods, creeks, and ponds and my dogs are active and drink from the creeks and ponds and eat things, well, that aren't so edible… I needed something in between vet visits. All the other products I purchased failed. One of my dogs was losing weight and the other I thought was gaining weight but actually was just severely bloated… I have been giving them Parasite Dr. now for over a week and the bloating is gone and the other has gained her weight back and both are healthier looking than ever. It also seems to have soothed their upset stomach problems that they both had. What a wonderful product and I highly recommend this product to anyone… Thank you for making this available and I will continue to purchase this product for my pets and am looking forward to trying some of your other products. A very happy customer, KUDOS.”
— Evelyn A., AL, US
I recently had a 4 year old female rough collie given to me. …I found your site and ordered your Parasite Dr. After 4-6 weeks, the difference is amazing and I wanted to share this with you. I give the capsules to all my dogs. Thank you for an alternative remedy that is not only better for the animal, but, less expensive. Thank you again, and I am now a loyal customer.”
What are the Ingredients?
Native Remedies' products are created using our set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
Parasite Dr. contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthinium) is a very well respected herb in both Eastern and Western herbal medicine. It is an excellent digestive tonic and helps to cleanse the blood and digestive tract. (Baumann, I. C., Glatzel, H., and Muth, H. W. “Studies on the effects of wormwood (Artemisia absinthium L.) on bile and pancreatic juice secretion in man”. Z.Allgemeinmed. 6-20-1975; 51(17):784-791.)
- Cloves (Eugenia caryophyllata) contain strong detoxifying agents. Studies have even investigated this herb for its ability to discourage pests. (Barnard, D. R. “Repellency of essential oils to mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae).” J Med Entomol. 1999; 36(5):625-629.)
- Neem (Azadirachta indica) is a tree highly prized for making furniture as its wood is worm resistant. For the same reason, it is a highly prized Ayurvedic medicine. Studies have investigated the properties of this to act as a natural repellant. (Sharma, S. K., Dua, V. K., and Sharma, V. P. “Field studies on the mosquito repellent action of neem oil.” Southeast Asian J.Trop.Med.Public Health 1995; 26(1):180-182.)
- Herb of Grace (Ruta graveolens) has been used for centuries and is included in our Parasite protector capsules for its ability to promote digestive and systemic cleansing. Studies have also shown this herb to have a supportive action on cardiac health. (Chiu, K. W. and Fung, A. Y. The cardiovascular effects of green beans (Phaseolus aureus), common rue (Ruta graveolens), and kelp (Laminaria japonica) in rats. Gen.Pharmacol. 1997; 29(5):859-862.)
- Rice powder (inactive ingredient)
Parasite Dr. comes in convenient capsule form.
Capsules may be swallowed whole by larger dogs. However, most owners find that it is easier and more convenient to open the capsule and mix the contents with wet food or a treat. This prevents stress to both pet and owner! Cats, especially, hate to have capsules forced down their throats and will happily eat the dried herb when it is mixed with a treat, a little fish or rolled into a butter ball.
(Capsule may be opened and mixed with wet food or swallowed whole depending on preferences)
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Continue for approximately three weeks. Repeat when necessary.
Caution: Not recommended for kittens and puppies under 6 months or very elderly animals unless under medical supervision.
Get optimum results with regular use
Get optimum results with regular use While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
Not recommended for kittens and puppies under 6 months or very elderly animals unless under medical supervision. Avoid during pregnancy and nursing.
Parasite Dr. is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness.
How long until we see results?
A 14 - 21 day treatment will usually suffice.
How long will a bottle last?
Depending on the size of your pet, Parasite Dr will last 15 - 60 days.
Health and Beauty Matters is an ebay store featuring high quality supplements and natural treatments. Browse our store for other great products.
We are proud of our customer feedback. We welcome your questions or comments. We offer a money back guarentee on this product. If you are not satisfied with it after 30 days, please send it back for a refund.