Native Remedies - MindSoothe (3 Bottles)
- Depressed mood
- Low self esteem
- Excessive tearfulness
- Disturbed sleep patterns (insomnia or hypersomnia)
- Disturbed appetite (either loss of appetite or binge eating)
- Loss of libido
- Fatigue and loss of interest and motivation
- Irritability and anger
- Anxiety and Panic attacks
- Obsessive thoughts and other symptoms OCD
Are psychiatric drugs the only alternative for depression and anxiety?
Depression is not a new disorder - people have been suffering from the symptoms of depression for thousands of years!
This means that practitioners of traditional healing and natural medicine have a wealth of knowledge and a long history of treatment from which to draw.
Michele Carelse, our Clinical Psychologist, has had many years of experience treating people with depression.
Together with experts in the field of natural medicine, she has developed MindSoothe - a combination of St John's Wort and Passiflora - two highly effective herbs in therapeutic medicinal dosage.
MindSoothe contains two potent remedies in one treatment and offers immediate as well as long term relief to people suffering from depression, anxiety, insomnia, panic attacks, OCD and even those with eating disorders.
What is MindSoothe depression formula?
MindSoothe is a remedy containing two natural remedies in one and is therefore excellent value for money!
1. Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort) has been scientifically shown to relieve the symptoms of depression if used regularly over a period of 3 - 5 weeks.
St John's Wort is often called 'Nature's Prozac' and is widely used as the anti-depressant of choice in many countries like Germany and in other parts of Europe.
There have been many clinical studies which show the effectiveness of St. John's Wort in the treatment of depression.
A review published in the British Medical Journal quotes up to twenty-three clinical trials which demonstrate that St. John's Wort works as well as many prescription anti-depressants, without the major side effects. Millions of people around the world have been helped by treatment with St. John's Wort.
Many clients say that it feels like 'the black cloud' has been lifted from their heads and that they have more zest for life!
2. The St. John's Wort in MindSoothe is combined with Passiflora - a calming herb that reduces anxiety and soothes frayed nerves.
According to Dr. Earl Mindell (The New Herb Bible), Passiflora is one of nature's best tranquilizers. It works quickly and effectively and is an excellent addition to any treatment for anxiety and depression.
MindSoothe has been specially formulated by a practicing clinical psychologist and has been safely and effectively prescribed to real people with real problems for years!
What else I can do to help myself?
There are many things you can do to alleviate the symptoms of depression naturally. These include:
- Talk about your problems and find ways to change your circumstances. Consider therapy with a Licensed Counselor to help you to make the changes that you need.
- Regular exercise (at least three times a week)
- Healthy diet (sufficient Vitamin B6 and B12, magnesium, iron, zinc and omega 3 and 6 fatty acids)
- Eating certain foods will also help to raise serotonin levels. Good examples are oats, turkey, milk, pasta and other carbohydrate-rich foods.
- Regular Detox periods (see Detox Drops are very helpful to clear the system of pollutants and certain metals that are absorbed from the atmosphere and may contribute to the symptoms of depression.
How has MindSoothe helped others?
“I don't know who to write to but I have been taking your MindSoothe for 6 weeks now and I want to tell you that you have saved my life... This is a miracle product!!! I have suffered with Severe Panic Disorder for over 21 years and this is the first product that has actually calmed my mind without any of the side effects like Paxil or Zoloft. No mood swings, loss of sex drive or weight gain. The racing thoughts are GONE... I will be driving somewhere and stop for a moment and smile and think to myself... "I love not thinking obsessively". It feels so wonderful to think normal, everyday thoughts. Thank you so much from the bottom of this healing heart.”
“After taking Zoloft for years, I began to feel that I wanted to change to something more natural and better for me. With the guidelines you gave me, I made the transition with very few problems and can truly say that your MindSoothe is helping me even more than the Zoloft did - and I feel much better about it! I can recommend MindSoothe anytime!”
“Dear Native Remedies, The products you recommended (MindSoothe and PureCalm) have more than lived up to their billings. Josh is doing better now than he has been in the past 6 years and after numerous attempts with medications and supplements. My wife and I have noted a tremendous positive change in him and it is wonderful. I am grateful beyond words to Native Remedies and its team. We have reordered the product and will keep him on it for now. I assure you that I will recommend your products to anyone I talk with. AGAIN, A MILLION THANKS FOR THE HELP YOU HAVE BEEN!”