PetAlive - Cushex Drops (3 Bottles)
Three Bottles Pet Alive Cushex Drops (60 ml each, 180 ml total)
Cushex Drops Benefits:
Support the health of your pet’s adrenal glands and maintain normal functioning
- Encourage health of coat
- Maintain healthy blood pressure and normal blood sugar levels
- Support normal urination and healthy fluid and electrolyte balance in the body
- Maintain health and strength of the skin
- Maintain healthy digestive functioning
- Buy Two, Get ONE FREE! Simply order two and we will send you three at no additional cost.
- 30 day money back guarantee
Health And Beauty Matters is an authorized reseller of Pet Alive products.
What are the adrenal glands?
The adrenal glands are two small, triangular-shaped endocrine glands located on top of the kidneys. They are orange in color and covered in a connective tissue capsule that is hidden in a layer of fat. These glands are made up of two parts – the adrenal cortex (outside) and the adrenal medulla (inside). The adrenal glands work together with the pituitary gland and hypothalamus in the brain to produce a number of different hormones essential for the overall health and functioning of your dog.
The process commences when the hypothalamus produces corticotrophin hormones which stimulate the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland, in turn also produces ACTH (Adrenocortico-trophic hormone) which then stimulates the adrenal glands to produce corticosteroid hormones. These hormones are key components for your dog’s health and vitality - they are responsible for the functioning of every tissue, organ and gland in the body. Adrenal glands maintain metabolic processes by managing blood sugar levels, regulating inflammation as well the balance of salt and water, and controlling the “fight or flight” response to stress.
The natural way
What is Cushex Drops?
Cushex Drops contains a blend of natural ingredients specially selected to target adrenal health and balance in pets. Each ingredient of this natural remedy has a specific role to play in maintaining adrenal function, normal corticosteroid, fluid and electrolyte levels and supporting the health and integrity of the coat and skin.
Cushex Drops are easy to administer and the dosage can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes.
How has Cushex Drops helped others?
“When my toy poodle Gizmo was diagnosed… I work with a holistic vet in Florida, but I also got on the internet and found Cushex Drops. Amazingly, 3 years later, Gizmo is doing fine. My regular vet no longer makes fun of my “fairy dust” approach to treating my pets… he is holding his own and not getting worse. In fact, the vet told me to keep doing what I am doing because it is working. Thank you for this wonderful product.”
— Barbara M., MA, USA
“My little Jack Russell Terrier was diagnosed… late last year and passed away in February 2009. Unfortunately he was diagnosed late but despite my initial skepticism I started giving him the Cushex Drops in early November '08 and they made a tremendous difference in his quality of life. He regained a lot of his energy and stopped sleeping so much and actually enjoyed playing with his toys again. He was almost like a young puppy again. His last few months were pretty happy ones and I just wanted to say thanks for a great product. I just wish I had known about them earlier. It was great to know there was an inexpensive and effective remedy as an alternative… I would certainly recommend them to anyone whose dog is going through this… And I would recommend trying them…”
— Hanuman D., Ontario, Canada
“We tried your Cushex Drops for our 14 year old Maltese and are very impressed. It is wonderful to find something all-natural and safe that actually works! I have told my vet about your product and how well it works- he can see the difference in our Maltese as well and says that he is going to recommend your product in his practice!”
“Before we realized our dog had [issues], we just thought he had a thyroid problem. He is an Old English Bulldog, so they tend towards this and other skin issues. My husband and I both prefer natural remedies; and that's when we read about Cushex Drops. We ordered it figuring we'd “give it a try”. Within one week… [his skin problem] was almost completely gone! He started to trim down within a few weeks, he has more energy, his ears no longer have any yeast issues and he's not chewing at his feet and legs NEARLY as much!!! His darkened belly skin has begun to turn pink again after a few months and he's still (slowly) trimming down. I would recommend this product to any pet owner who's pet shows signs… It has done wonders for him.”
— Katrina R., MI, USA
What are the Ingredients?
Native Remedies' products are created using a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products contain no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, are suitable for lacto-vegetarians and are not tested on animals. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
Cushex Drops contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) is well-known as a tonic for the liver, kidneys and adrenal glands and will help to support normal adrenal functioning. Dandelion also contains vitamins and minerals important for hair health and growth and has been studied for its support of anti-oxidation (Hu, C. and Kitts, D. D. “Antioxidant, prooxidant, and cytotoxic activities of solvent-fractionated dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) flower extracts in vitro” J Agric.Food Chem. 1-1-2003;51(1):301-310.)
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) is a cleansing and eliminating herb and is excellent at detoxifying the tissues and supporting waste removal from the body. (Shimizu, J., Yamada, N., Nakamura, K., Takita, T., and Innami, S. “Effects of different types of dietary fiber preparations isolated from bamboo shoots, edible burdock, apple and corn on fecal steroid profiles of rats.” J Nutr Sci Vitaminol.(Tokyo) 1996;42(6):527-539.) Burdock is also traditionally recommended for maintaining blood sugar levels within the normal range and has been investigated for its ability to support health (Lin, C. C., Lu, J. M., Yang, J. J., Chuang, S. C., and Ujiie, T. “Anti-inflammatory and radical scavenge effects of Arctium lappa.” Am J Chin Med 1996;24(2):127-137.)
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceous) is an herb which has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for many centuries as a revitalizing tonic. Astragalus is known as an adaptogen and helps to support balance in the adrenal glands. It helps to maintain healthy adrenal cortical function and is important for supporting blood pressure and blood sugar levels within the normal range. Recent research confirms the positive effect of Astragalus on immune functioning and its role in supporting the functions of the immune system. (Jiao Y, Wen J, Yu X. [Influence of flavonoid of “Astragalus membranaceus's stem and leaves on the function of cell mediated immunity in mice”. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi 1999;19(6):356-358.)
- Arsenicum (30C) is a natural ingredient with a wide range of uses including the maintenance of digestive health and balanced body fluid – thereby supporting normal urination and thirst levels within healthy ranges
- Hepar sulph (30C) is also a natural ingredient and is often recommended when skin health and integrity is the aim.
- Mercurius (30C) is an excellent remedy that is often recommended to soothe common nervous tension and to maintain normal thirst functions.
- Sulphur (30C) will help to support a healthy skin condition and act as a digestive tonic.
How do I use Cushex Drops?
Give 2-3 times per day at the following dosage:
Cats: 2-3 drops
Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5 drops
Dogs over 50 lbs: 8-10 drops
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers have reported observing immediate results in their pets while many others have reported observing optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure your pet receives optimum results it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report using a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for the continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
Please consult your veterinarian if needed. Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. Not recommended for dogs with Addison’s disease.
How long until I see results?
Response times may differ from animal to animal, depending on many factors. With regular use, you should begin to notice a general improvement in health within 3 - 6 weeks.
How long will a bottle last?
One 50 ml bottle of Cushex Drops will last for 15 - 60 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
Health and Beauty Matters is an ebay store featuring high quality supplements and natural treatments. The products come directly from the manufacturer. It is as fresh as it can be with the latest expiration dates. We are an Authorized Seller of any of our store items. Browse our store for other great products.
We are proud of our customer feedback. We welcome your questions or comments. We offer a money back guarentee on this product. If you are not satisfied with it after 30 days, please send unopened products it back for a refund.